Secure what is dear to you in our sturdy and resilient safes.
Protect your property from theft and fire.
In order to offer you the best possible safes we collaborate with the German leader in the field, HARTMANN TRESORE, which has been in the market for over 150 years. So SecuriTec provides you with strong and resilient safes which provide optimal theft and fire protection for your property. Anyone can benefit from having a high-quality safe because they're not used just for protecting money.
Our safes can also secure:
- your family documents
- your title deeds
- your jewels
- your personal effects / high-value items
- your digital data
Either choose a safe that's suitable for general use or a safe that fulfils a specific function. Our large range of modern safes means you can choose the type of security which is best for you. What's more, many insurance companies have strict rules regarding the use of safes. By choosing SecuriTec you can be sure of having the right standard of certification which is accepted by insurance companies.
We have as many solutions as we do customers. Would you like to know more?
OUR EXPERTS AT YOUR SIDE
SecuriTec is an independent installer working in Luxembourg since 2010. Our goal is to provide our private and professional customers, in Luxembourg and the Greater Region, with the best quality service possible, in accordance with their actual needs.
Why should you choose our safes?
At SecuriTec your security is our priority. That's why we offer you the best safes on the market. Modern, sturdy and resilient, they provide long-term protection for numerous items of property.
Our safes has numerous advantages:
- State-of-the-art technology
- A wide range of safes: built-in safes, freestanding safes, safes with a key lock or an electronic code lock, security cabinets, fire-resistant safes etc.
- Specialised safes to suit your needs: for securing a large sum of cash, personal effects, jewels, documents, numerical data etc.
- Safes of all sizes
- VdS certification accepted by insurance companies
Who is it for?
- For personal use within the home
- For businesses in commercial premises or offices
- For industry
- For local authorities and municipal buildings
- For private and public institutions